Haruka limited express train information
Pick-up location information
→ Issued at ticket vending machines at each of the 4 stations or at Midori no Madoguchi * Please make a reservation according to the direction of use. The “Kyoto Station→Kansai Airport” ticket cannot be used in the direction of “Kansai Airport→Kyoto Station”.
How To Redeem :
HARUKA e-Ticket Machine
*Physical tickets exchanged by 'HARUKA e-Ticket Machine' cannot be canceled even before the start of use.
1.Please display the QR-CODE of the e-ticket to exchange the ''train ticket'' from "HARUKA e-Ticket Machine" in front of the JR ticket gates.
2. If the "HARUKA e-Ticket Machine" does not work properly, please exchange your ticket at a JR-West ticket office "Green Window" or GreenTicket-Vending Machines with a passport mark on the machine at the station.
3. You can exchange your ticket from 5:30 am to 5 minutes before the last train of the Kansai- Airport Express “HARUKA” on the day of boarding.
4. If the reserved-seat car (car No. 4) of your train is crowded, you can use the unreserved seats.
5. After the e-ticket is exchanged for a train ticket, you will not be able to get a refund or change the date of use and the train you chose.
6. The train ticket cannot be reissued if you lost it. Please buy a new ticket.
7. After you exchanged for a physical train ticket if the train you plan to take is suspended before boarding, please use the non-reserved seats of another “HARUKA” or the Kansai-Airport RapidService.
8. For detailed instructions and notices, please refer to the official website.
Green ticket-vending machine
1. Confirmation email will be sent to the appointed email address once the booking is made.
2. Please go to green ticket-vending machines and pick up physical ticket by scanning QR code of e-ticket and non-Japanese passport. ( Operation menus of machine can be displayed in Japanese, English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, or Korean . )
※ For more information about exchange locations, please click the link
※ For detailed redemption information, please click the link
※If the machine breaks down or the passport has no IC chip, please proceed to JR-WEST Ticket Office to exchange physical ticket.
3. Then, the physical pass is successfully redeemed.
4. Exchanging reserved seat tickets: before getting on the train, please go to green ticket-vending machines and pick up physical reserved seat tickets by the area pass.
※For more information about exchanging reserved seat tickets, please click the link
[JP Pick-up] Haruka(Kansai Airport→Tennoji)
[JP Pick-up] Haruka (Tennoji→Kansai Airport)
[JP Pick-up] Haruka (Kansai Airport→ Shin-Osaka)
[JP Pick-up] Haruka ( Shin-Osaka→Kansai Airport)
[JP Pick-up] Haruka (Kansai Airport→Kyoto)
[JP Pick-up] Haruka (Kyoto→Kansai Airport)
Are you going on a trip to Japan and visiting Osaka and Kyoto are part of your itinerary? Are you looking for a cheap and convenient way to get between these major Japanese cities? Then book and avail of tickets to ride the Haruka train line through Befree Tour! Riding this train is the best and fastest way to travel between these two bustling metropolises. The seats inside them are comfy, so you can sit back, relax, and get breathtaking views of the gorgeous Japanese countryside as you make your way to your destination. Make sure to whip out your camera so you can take scenic shots of the lush landscapes from your window. This is a must for any traveler visiting the Land of the Rising Sun.