1. Private Oslob + Tumalong Tour
- Snorkeling & environmental tax: 500 pesos
- Underwater camera rental: 500 pesos
- Personal tip
- 02:30 - 03:30 Pick up and departure of the hotel: Meeting is in the hotel lobby.
- 06:00 - 07:50 Breakfast after arrival (not included)
- 07:50 - 09:30 Oslob transfer and arrival
- 09:30 - 10:30 Oslob Whale Shark Whale Watching: Briefing and snorkeling on whale shark protection (30 minutes ~ 1 hour)
- 10:30 - 12:00 Tumalog waterfall: Go to Tumalog Waterfall, a 10-minute walk from the whale shark point. (Include photoshoot, shower, lunch)
- 12:00 - 13:00 From Oslob to Mactan: On your way, visit the Oslob cathedral.
- 13:00 - 16:00 Cebu City transfer and arrival
- 17:00 Back to hotel
- The schedule may change depending on the situation.
2. Private Oslob + Kawasan Canyoneering Tour
- Snorkeling environmental tax (500 pesos / person)
- Bamboo raft (300 pesos / group)
- Underwater camera rental (500 pesos / person)
- 02:30 - 03:30 Hotel Pick-up
- 06:00 - 07:00 Arrival to JolliBee, toilet and breakfast set
- 07:00 - 08:00 Arrive Oslob, Instructions then Whale shark watching
- 08:00 - 08:30 Finish Whale Shark, go to Tumalog Waterfall
- 08:30 - 09:50 Tumalog Waterfall Experience and Free Time
- 09:50 - 11:00 Preparation to departing to Canyoneering point
- 11:00 - 11:30 Arrival of Canyoneering base camp
- 11:30 - 14:00 Snack set, personal maintenance and safety equipment, then Canyoneering Tour start
- 14:00 - 15:30 Free time after arrival at Kawasan Falls
- 15:30 - 16:40 Arrival at base camp, use of toilet and lunch (unlimited mango and tropical fruits - November only)
- 16:40 - 20:00 Departing from Cebu
- 20:00 Back to hotel
- The above schedule may change according to the situation of the site.
- This product can be purchased for at least 2 people.
- Please wait 10 minutes before scheduled pickup time.
- Package / Semi-packaged products are non-refundable
3. Moalboal + Kawasan Canyoneering Tour/Moalboal + Oslob Tour (exclusive tour)
- Free round-trip pick-up service (Cebu City, near the airport)
- Professional guide with certified license
- Admission fees and equipment (carrying equipment, Moalboal snorkeling equipment, towels/but not snorkeling equipment when +Oslob Tour option)
- Private boat Moalboal + local guide, Snobbap, instant meal + instant food)
- Entrance fee to Moalboal (100 pesos / person)
- Oslob Snorkeling Environmental Tax (500 pesos / person)
- Underwater camera rental (500 pesos / person)
- Individual traveler insurance
- Private Moalboal + Kawasan Canyoneering Tour
- 05:00 Pickup
- 07:00 Arrival in Jollybee, use of toilet (subject to availability, not including breakfast)
- 08:00 Arrival to Moalboal, safety training and briefing (100 pesos per person, not included)
- 08:20 Take a private bamboo ride to Pescadore Island for snorkeling (accompanied by a professional guide)
- 09:30 Go to snorkeling point with fish and turtles
- 10:30 Go to meeting point after finishing snorkeling
- 11:00 Go to the camping base after shower
- 11:30 After arriving in Bass Town, we started to have a snack set, private maintenance and safety equipment,
- 13:30 Enjoy free time after arrival at Kawasan Falls
- 14:00 Lunch after lunch at base camp
- 15:00 Departure to Cebu
- 19:00 Details Arrival Hotel Sanding
- Private Moalboal + Oslob Tour
- 02:30 Pickup
- 06:00 Arrive at Oslob, briefing and whale shark after waiting
- 07:00 Go to Tumalog Falls after the whale shark finishing finish
- 08:30 Tumalog Waterfall Free time at motorcycle experience and waterfall
- 09:50 Tumalog Falls finish and go to Mom Alboal
- 11:30 Lunch
- 12:30 After the arrival of the Moalboal
- 15:00 1st Pescador Island, 2nd sardine swarm, 3rd tortoise Snorkeling at the point!
- 15:30 After finishing the schedule, arrive at Moalboal and take a shower and go to Cebu.
- 19:40 Details arrival
- 8 years old or older (child, same adult rate)
- Reservations are not possible for children under 8 years old. Children 8 to 12 years of age can be booked, but must be accompanied by a helper at the 1: 1 time of the carnival tour. / One helper per child is charged 1,000 pesos. Reservation is required, cost is payable on site
- Please make an appointment with a pick-up from the hotel lobby in your room.
- We will guide you to the correct pick-up time later.
- It is available for a minimum of 2 people, depending on the number of people.
- Basically you can be picked up / droped from the hotel, but on Airbnb, some of the accommodation is in the adjacent hotel.
- Travelers arriving at the airport can be picked up at the Waterfront Mactan Hotel, located 3 to 5 minutes' walk from the airport, and pick them up from the lobby. Please write your name as Waterfront Mactan Hotel.
- We will send a pick-up guide from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm the day before the tour day. Pick up guide please check out your phone (We suggest you to get a local number). If you do not see the pick-up guide by 20:00, you must contact the local representative.
- Round-trip pick-up / drop is only available in Mactan and Cebu City area resorts.
- There is an additional charge for pick-up / drop-off of both hotels.(200 pesos / group)
- In the event of an event, it may change or be canceled depending on local circumstances.
- Pick-up time can vary depending on the day, weather, transportation and hotel conditions.
- It is a caring course that takes place immediately without a tracking course. If you want to be a full-baker, please select the option.
- During the tour, please be sure to read the safety rules and rules of the tour, and follow the safety instructions and instructions of the guide. We do not take personal actions without following the instructions or instructions of the guide, or we are not responsible for accidents caused by carelessness of the individual.
- Changes due to late cancellation, no show and no refund.
- Package / Semi-packaged products are non-refundable.
- This item is for travelers on a free trip.
- The day before or on the day may be canceled if there is a safety problem due to weather conditions, in which case a 100% full refund will be processed.