Befree Tour (here after "Befree Tour") cares about your personal information, We abide by the Act on Promotion of Information Network Usage and Information Protection. Befree Tour will use your personal information,
Personal information items you collect
Befree Tour collects the following personal information for membership, counseling, service request, etc.
Collection items: name, date of birth, gender, login ID, home address, mobile phone number, email address, marital status, cookie
Purpose of collection and use of personal information
Befree Tour uses the collected personal information for the following purposes.
- Providing charge settlement contents according to the contract implementation and service provision
- Member identification, personal identification, prevention of unauthorized use of bad member and prevention of unauthorized use, confirmation of membership, age verification, When collecting personal information for children under the age of 6, collect information on complaints and complaints, etc.
- Apply for marketing and advertising. Develop and customize new services (product), convey advertisement information such as events, Statistics for use
Things about cookie operation
Befree Tour does not operate cookies.
Retention and use period of personal information
Befree Tour will destroy the information without delay after the purpose of collecting and using personal information has been achieved.
Procedures and methods of destroying personal information
As a rule, Befree Tour will destroy the information without delay after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved. The procedure and method of destruction are as follows.
- Destruction Procedures The information entered by the member for membership purposes is transferred to a separate DB after the purpose has been accomplished (in the case of paper, separate document). In accordance with the internal policy and other information protection reasons Reference) is stored for a certain period and then destroyed. Personal information transferred to a separate database is not used for any other purpose other than that held by law.
- Destruction method - Personal information stored in the form of an electronic file is deleted using a technical method that can not reproduce the record.
Providing personal information
Befree Tour does not, in principle, provide your personal information outside. However, except in the following cases.
If the users have agreed in advance.
If there is a request from the investigation agency in accordance with the provisions of the law or according to the procedures and methods prescribed in the law for the purpose of investigation.
Consignment of collected personal information
Befree Tour will not entrust your information to third parties without your consent. In the event that such a need arises in the future, we will notify you of the entrusted person and the details of the entrusted business, and will obtain prior consent if necessary.
Rights of users and legal representatives and how to exercise them
You may view or modify your personal information at any time and request that you terminate your subscription. In order to view or modify the personal information of users, you must click "Leave membership" to cancel the membership change (or change membership information) (withdraw your consent) Or you can leave. Or contact the person in charge of personal information management in writing, by phone or e-mail. If you request correction of errors in your personal information, we will not use or provide your personal information until you have completed the correction. Also, if wrong personal information has already been provided to a third party, we will notify the third party without delay and correct the result of the correction. Befree Tour will treat personal information that has been terminated or deleted at the request of the user as described in the "Period of Retention and Use of Personal Information Collected by the Company" and is prohibited from being viewed or accessed for any other purpose.
Civil Service on Personal Information
In order to protect your personal information and to handle complaints related to personal information, Befree Tour has designated the related department and personal information manager as follows.
Personal Information Manager: Min Dae Hong
You are responsible for all personal information related complaints arising from your use of the Befree Tour service, You can report it.
Befree Tour will provide you with prompt answers to your complaints. If you need to report or consult about other privacy infringement, please contact the following organizations.
- Personal Dispute Resolution Committee
- Information Protection Mark Certification Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr/02-580-0533-4)
- Internet Crime Investigation Center (http://icic.sppo.go.kr/02-3480-3600)
- The Cyber Terror Response Center (www.ctrc.go.kr/02-392-0330)